Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Home Show Tickets

So, one of my recent adventures is agreeing to a request to represent Stampin' Up! at the International Home Show in Mississauga.  Of course after I hung up the phone having agreed to do it, I had a panic attack because I realized in between work, family, already existing classes and workshops, there was NO WAY that I would be able to craft enough display items for the table and plan out this 1 hour demonstration I'm supposed to do at the home show.  Team S.T.I.C to the rescue!  I e-mailed my fellow stamping peeps and shared that I needed help and I got help in abundance.  I am so blessed to have these supportive friends in my life! 
I picked up Grace's creations yesterday and I am in awe so I thought I'd share with you.  She is a creativity genius.
Check out this wreath using the ornament framelits:
And this decorated box using the kraft gift boxes:
I am definitely going to have the most beautiful table at the home show even though I haven't yet figured out what I am going to present for 1 hour. 
I just got some home show tickets in the mail.  Let me know ASAP if you want one!  First come first served!

No comments:

Post a Comment