Friday, October 5, 2012

Cute and Easy crafting ideas

Hi everyone!  I feel like it's been ages since I posted even though it's just been a few days.  I guess I've done so many different activities that I haven't blogged about I feel like I"m so far behind. 
I enjoyed some fun family time by going to the Markham Fair.  The Markham fair is a family tradition with our gang.  The kids love to ride the midway rides.  We buy these ride all day bracelets for the kids so that the kids can ride their favourite rides over and over.  One of my favourite experiences is checking out the craft building.  I like to see all the different crafts people make.  The quilts are amazing!!! There's also gingerbread houses, scrapbook pages, crocheted items and more.  Here's something I saw that caught my eye because it looked so cute and easy.  (You know how I love easy!)
Here's a couple of other easy projects that I had at a recent classes. 
This one is using the Moving Forward Set.  It's such a cute set and $3 of every set gets donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities
This one is using that cute Scentsational Season Set.
 
Hope you guys are getting exciting about crafting for the holidays.  If not, you'd better come out to a class for some inspiration!  Join me on Oct. 25th to stamp some Christmas cards and jumpstart your creativity!  RSVP today!

No comments:

Post a Comment