Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Stampin' Up! promotion and one from me!

 
Stampin' Up! has announced their October promotion.  When you purchase the Ornament Keepsakes set or bundle (item 129949, 129950, 128048, or 128051) AND the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Paper (item 126901) you will get the Festive Paper Piercing Pack (Item 127857) FREE!  Remember, this piercing pack not only coordinates with the ornament set, it also has the templates that coordinate with the window and labels framelits.  Extremely versatile.  Anyone with the apothecary stamp set should snatch up this deal!  Go to my website to shop now! 
 I also am doing my own promotion just for the next two weeks until Oct. 13th.  Place a $60 or more order between now and Oct. 13th and I will enter your name into a draw for a halloween crafting bundle valued at about $75!  You will receive stamp set, embellishments, tray and instructions to create this cute halloween craft.
Any orders (at least $60) I receive between Oct. 1st and Oct. 13th will be eligible for this raffle. 

 
Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment