Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Customer Loyalty Cards

I've been doing customer cards for years now.  I haven't kept track but I"m sure I've given away hundreds and hundreds of dollars of merchandise.  Just like everything in life, this loyalty card program needs to be freshened up.  I bet some of you don't even know I've been keeping track of your purchases so that you can get a free gift certificate from me!
I want to update my program so that it's easier for you to keep track of and so that you will get rewarded faster. 
So this is my announcement: the current loyalty card program will end in December 31st of this year.  Many of you are close to filling your card to receive your $25 gift certificate.  So, get them filled up before year end before the current program ends.
Not sure where you are on filling your card?  Contact me and I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment