Thursday, August 16, 2012

Making memories last

I am pleased to announce that I finished my Disney scrapbook album that I was blogging about HERE.  Just in time since we leave for another Disney vacation in just a few days!

Just because I love touching paper and accessories doesn't mean I don't enjoy creating on my computer. 
With the printing special on this month through Stampin' Up, I've been creating...here's a couple of my favourites:
This page helps us remember my daughter's first poetry reading presentation.  She wrote her own poem and then presented it at a special evening for the parents.  Very cute.
And this is one of the 3 pages I created to help remember the fun I had on my 40th birthday adventure.

Our experiences and memories can be so fleeting.  That's why I keep making time to scrapbook because I want to have a way to try to hold on to those great memories and feelings.  If you think you don't have time to scrapbook, think again.  Aren't the memories you're making everyday with your friends and family worth preserving for more than just the moment?
My Digital Studio 2 is now live and available for a free 30 day trial.  Yes!  You can try before you buy!  Just go to my website www.genevieve.stampinup.net to download it and check it out!
Here's a fun video from Stampin' Up! showing different things you can create digitally.
I think it's funny they didn't get actors.  They just used the Stampin' Up! staff for the video.  I love recognizing the people in the video.  I just saw them at convention!
Contact me if you want a Digital demonstration!  I'd be happy to show you what I know.  Even though I'm pretty technologically challenged, I can still use it well enough to be happy with what I create.

No comments:

Post a Comment