Friday, August 3, 2012

Fun! Team S.T.I.C Style

One of the highlights of the month is the monthly Stampin' get togethers I hold especially for my team girls. Just thought I'd share some of the samples and techniques from our time last night.  We had three make n takes last night:
This one is similar to one of the make n takes from convention. It uses the new Affection Collection stamp set from the holiday mini catalogue. It's not just for valentines day!
This card uses the international bazaar designer paper and I love the new fancy fan embossing folder!
Speaking of the international bazaar designer paper, here it is again.  This stamp set is called friendship preserves and has images that are perfect if you make preserves and bottle jams and sauces.  I used the thank you image to make this simple card.  I'm a little mad at myself for not buying the matching paper piercing pack at the same time as a little paper piercing around the die cut would've added that little bit extra wow.  No matter, I"ve ordered it now.  :-)





Not only do we have fun stamping at our monthly team get togethers, we also learn new techniques.  Here's a card that Paula made.  She taught us how to make flowers using a circle punch and snip little triangles out of it using the pennant punch.  SO COOL!  Isn't it a pretty card? The stamp set is called Lacy and Lovely.
Here's a technique I learned from Dawn Griffith at Convention.  I don't know what she calls it but it's a way to use ribbon in a unique manner that adds a fun texture to your card. The white gel pen adds some definition to the shape.  These cards use the blossom punch out shape

You can use different punch shapes.  Here's one with the ornament punch:
As a special post convention treat, I made gifts for everyone who came last night:
Here's some cookies using my exclusive, new business basics cookie stamp.
And some water with a little gift from momento mall: a pretty pen in stampin' up colours.
I also had all my swaps on display and all my freebies from convention so the girls could oogle and enjoy.
If the idea of creativity with friends and having a money making hobby piques your interest, you should consider joining my team!  The experience is priceless!
There is a special promotion just for August.  Check out MY WEBSITE to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment