Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It begins with swaps

I have arrived at salt lake city in preparation for the stampin up annual convention. Flights were smooth, weather was great, met with my roomie Linda at the airport as our flights arrived almost simultaneously. So far a great beginning to another stampin up adventure. Linda and I visited the new, large amazing shopping mall next to our hotel and then took a nap. After that: swaps.
I had been working on my swaps a little bit here and there for the past two weeks but still didn't finish in time. Therefore, today my mission was to finish swap cards which I just managed to do. I had to improvise a bit in the end since I ran out of ribbon. Here's a picture of the card. I really like how the layered labels has this image where the oval inside matches the large oval punch.
Tommorrow is check in day where we get our bags and stamp sets. Can't wait! I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment