Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stampin' Up! hostesses are the best!

I just wanted to share some pictures from my hostess appreciation evening last Friday.  It was a blast!  This is an exclusive evening that I do once a year to thank my club members and hostesses from the past year.  Every year it seems to get better and better.  This year was extra special because of the release of the new catalogue.  Of course everyone who came got their very own copy.  Can't you see the excitment?!







It was also a night to stamp using new catalogue products.  Here's a picture of the make n takes and some stamping fun.


The evening also included dinner and once again I commissioned someone to make cupcakes in the new in colours.  Food and friends and stamping just go so well together!





 Don't miss out on attending my hostess appreciation event next year!  Book your stamping party with your friends today!  June and July are fabulous months to party because there is a special promotion just for hostesses!  You can earn an extra $60 in free merchandise!  Check out the promotion HERE!

I had a few scraps left over from the evening and yesterday my daughter and I spent the morning papercrafting.  Here's something I made with some scraps left over from the hostess evening.  Check out the new dsp and the stitched grosgrain ribbon! 
Hope to stamp with you and show you the new goodies soon!  Don't forget to RSVP and come out to my chicks and chocolate new catalogue open house Saturday June 9th!

No comments:

Post a Comment