Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Reason to Smile


My friends Joanne and Lynda invited me to come and share at their Stampin' Up! team meeting tonight.  I jumped at the opportunity because I always thought it was silly that we only saw each other at Stampin' Up! events in the United States yet we live only about 2 hours from each other (Joanne and Lynda are in the Hamilton-ish area)  I couldn't wait to see them.  Pretty much one of the first things I wanted to see was Joanne's stamp room.  I loved it!  It was so spacious but also it was decorated in such an inspiring way.  There were samples everywhere.  The pictures don't adequately capture everything but hopefully you get the idea.  She has a room where she stores her stamps and stamps for herself, and then a larger adjacent room where she has her classes.



Joanne had prepared different samples using the soon to be released Reason to Smile stamp set.  This stamp set will only be available in July and the best part is that it's only $5 with a $60 order.  A $5 stamp set?! YES!  That's a reason to smile for sure!

Pretty funky with tempting turquoise heat embossing! Check out the new argyle emobssing folder.

Contact me to come to a class where you can place your $60 order to get your $5 stamp set! (Or of course you can always shop online!  www.genevieve.stampinup.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment