Saturday, May 26, 2012

beautiful gift ideas

Just wanted to share some of the fun and beautiful crafts we did at my Kids Can Craft class last night.  The idea was to make crafts that would work as gifts for teachers since the end of the school year is coming up fast.  As usual, the class was a blast.  Kids bring such enthusiasm and energy.
I case'd this idea from my friend Nancy Williams a demo in the U.S.  She gave it as a gift to me when she saw me at convention last year.  I saved it because I knew it would be a perfect class project.  Although it had several parts to it, the kids did a great job!  Here's the outside:
Then you open it up and this is the inside:
We also made coasters using some simple tiles and the summer smooches dsp (which is available for purchase again on June 1st!)  Of course we packaged them up real cute using the large cellophane bags and some ribbon.  The stamp from the creatively yours set finished it off!  This is a picture of my daughters creation.
These projects are not just for classes in my home!  You can host your own mommy and me class or an adults only girls night out class and I will bring the supplies and the projects to you!  Wouldn't you and your friends love to make these projects too?  Make sure to e-mail me to set a date!
Okay, here's the final project I want to share.  It's one of the make n takes from my last team meeting.  It uses the everything eleanor stamp set coming out in the new catty.  I love the flourish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment