Saturday, April 14, 2012

Last chance is coming...

The last chance list is scheduled to release tommorrow. It is always mixed feelings with the retiring list. On the one hand as a demonstrator it's hard to see some sets I love retire because it means I won't be able to use them in demonstrations anymore...(nothing worse than teasing customers with cute sets you own that they can no longer buy) but the last chance list means that brand new things are just around the corner. This year is different because the new catty is set to release June 1st instead of the usual July 1st.
Anyway, here's a beautiful card made by my friend and fellow team stic girl, Shelley. I thought I would share this card with you because I am guessing that this set will be retiring...just a guess. I could be wrong...
Make sure you study the last chance list when it releases. It is your last chance to get your favorites before they are gone!

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling this one might go too, even though it is a beautiful stamp set. I'm glad mine finally saw ink! I should point out that Richard did all the embossing on the Wild Wasabi pieces, and stamped and punched the sentiment :) He's a great helper!

    ReplyDelete