Monday, April 30, 2012

Goodies

Part of the excitement of the incentive trips is that stampin up surprises us with gifts in our hotel room each day. The gifts so far have been thoughtful and exactly what we need when we head out for Disney fun. So far I've received a practical monogrammed shoulder bag in Mickey mouse colours and it even had a thermal pouch at the bottom. The bag was filled with yummy Disney treats like Mickey shaped pretzels, gummys, and cookies. Today I found 4 plastic drinking cups and straws and a sun hat.
A great day today! A private showing of monsters inc laugh floor and all the wonderful world class attractions. I met a new friend and said hello to some stampin corporate team members. Thank you stampin up and all my customers and down line. I am in awe!

No comments:

Post a Comment