Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Eek! Hopping happy!

Monday was a happy happy day. I just stamped my little heart out. I had wanted to send some cards to people and get ready for the sweet and simple class and get ready for the kids class AND I wanted to start playing with the summer smooches line coming out in April. Darn I couldn't get it all done but boy was I stampin fast and furious. . When I made this based on something I saw on the demo website I think I actually squealed and hollered out loud "this is so stinking cute!" of course no one was home to hear me. Luckily my opinion was reinforced by team girl sheena who dropped by later that day and by kevin. At first when I showed kevin I thought he was going to break out into a long discourse about what I should do to make it better. (sometimes he does that) he had a very serious face as he examined the project. Then he said "well, that is stinkin cute" No joke.  He actually said that!
 If you want to make this stinkin cute box, sign up for my kids can craft class!  If you can't make it, don't worry!  Just contact me and I'll book you your own private class to make stinkin cute projects with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment