Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fun with Team S.T.I.C


I have to say that the Team S.T.I.C girls are such fun and are such an encouragement to me.  I love hearing their stories, getting to know them and being a part of their lives.  It is such an unexpected blessing and joy in my life.  Those of you who know me a while knew that I went kicking and fighting into this role of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I was even more wary of having team members: girls who purchase the demonstrator starter kit from me.  I didn't feel that I could inspire or train anyone.  I was just trying to figure things out for myself.  Now that I have been led on this journey, I realize that my fears were unfounded.  My team girls are amazing!  They all have unique gifts and personalities that make our group interesting.  Never mind me inspiring them. They inspire me! 
I just came home from our team holiday party and I am so pumped.  I learned some new techniques, made some cards, we swapped and ate food.  It was so great.  Here's the card I made for the swap.  I wanted to keep it simple and I saw this card on a blog but it didn't have any embellishments.  No embellishments???!!!!  It is such a simple, eleganat card it didn't need much but I felt that some pearls and paper piercing would be perfect.


Here's one of the cards that one of the girls brought to show.  The winter wishes felt accents are so amazing!  This is the last month to buy them before they disappear with the holiday mini in January.


If you want a dose of inspiration, come on out and check out our team meeting next month!

1 comment: