Wednesday, December 7, 2011

sweet pressed and bingo





Sorry I have not posted in so long.  So busy!!!!  I have so much to share but no time to post.  Here's some pictures of the fun I was having last weekend.  There are a group of girls I get together with a few times a year.  Every December, we do a cookie exchange.  Of course I had to use the new sweet pressed cookie stamps!  I felt I had to wrap the cookies nicely this year because I was attempting to compensate for the fact that I had no handmade Christmas cards to go with them!!!  I am madly working on getting my Christmas cards done but I definately didn't have any ready to go last weekend so here are the cookies:  Do you think the wrapping compensated for the lack of card?





I also tried something my downline Shelley showed me:  Chocolates made with the sweet pressed cookie stamp:
Pretty cool eh?

I also wanted to share a picture of the bingo cards Salena made for me.  I loaned her my stamp set and this is what she created for me.  It'll be perfect for playing with the kids over the holidays!
So hopefully you all get what you need to get done for the holidays and have as much fun as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment