Friday, December 9, 2011

It's so great to receive a card!

Tis the season when I start receiving cards in the mail.  I love opening mail at this time of year because sometimes the mail is a handmade card for me and not a bill!  It's fabulous!  Of course I have received a few Christmas cards already (shame on me for not getting mine out yet) but this one seemed peculiar because the return address was from Stampin' Up!
Of course, with Stampin' Up!'s track record, I couldn't help but wonder "wow, what free thing are they giving me now?" (Did I tell you I won a contest where they gave me a $130 shopping spree? I LOVE stampin' up.  Anyway, I digress)
Well, I didn't get any free product but this is what I got.
A beautiful handstamped card. It just made my day. 
Don't worry if you didn't get a handstamped card from Stampin' Up!.  Stampin' Up! is dying to give you something free too...Sale-a-bration is around the corner.  This means you will get free stamps and accessories with every $60 purchase.  It's the most wonderful time of the year!  It's not too early to be booking your sale-a-bration classes and workshops.  I'm already booking for the new year.  Don't hestiate to contact me! I love stamping with you and your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment