Thursday, December 15, 2011

I couldn't resist!


I fell in love with the occasions mini catalogue the moment it arrived in my hands.  I paid a fortune to expedite everything so I could have things sooner.  Then when the box arrived I ripped it open but stopped short of taking everything out.  I felt I didn't deserve to play with all my new stamps and accessories until I'd finished my Christmas crafting.  Sadly, I'm still behind schedule and haven't made the teacher gifts yet or finished some other family gifts.  However, Kevin was out at a meeting and the kids were in bed and I just didn't feel like any more Christmas crafting.  I decided since yesterday was my designated sabbath/rest day, I should do what makes me feel relaxed and happy.  YES!  In a mad rush I grabbed a stamp set, some new big shot dies and of course that incredible new pleated ribbon and ran down to my craft cave.  This is what I made. 


I think I am in love with that pleated ribbon.  Here's a close up.

Please come out and stamp with me on Dec. 29th where I'll have 4 cards for you to make showcasing more beautiful things from the occasions mini catalogue.  I'll also have a cash and carry table of retired stamps and accessories.
Please RSVP.  I can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment