Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hijacked! Christmas Cards

Merry Christmas! In an effort to save time, she has enlisted me (yes, I have hijacked her account) to highlight and showcase her newest creation:  the annual Christmas card.  Using "My Digital Studio" this little "ditty" has been created and captures a magical time at Disney World... ok, the photo wasn't done at Christmas, but (a) how many of you are going to Disney World at Christmas and (b) it's one of the few we have all together.  (Usually I am taking the photos).
In an effort to make it easier to print, I used an image editing program to allow me to copy the original twice.  Two photos will fit across an 8x10 photograph.  You will need to do some cutting and trimming to make it fit.  It should fit into a #10 envelope.  Use your paper trimmer (OK, I'm not the demonstrator... so I call it by our "house name" the "kachung machine".)  If you want to know, the image editing program, just as powerful as the commercial editing programs is called GIMP (Gnu Image Manipulation Program, available at www.gimp.org)
As always, contact Genevieve for all your Stampin' Up needs :)

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment