Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Spice Cake Beauty

I'm supposed to be getting the kids ready for school but I couldn't resist checking out what's new on Shelli Gardner's blog.  I saw these cards and I desperately want to run downstairs to my craft cave to copy them but alas that would be the wrong choice since I"m already frazzled in the morning getting all the kids ready and out the door for school.  Instead, I"m sharing them with you because maybe you have a moment to copy them or at least be inspired.  I"m hoping Shelli won't be offended that I"m putting her creations on my blog.
I love the whole Spice Cake product suite.  I've almost used all the fabric and the dsp which should speak to how much I've been using it.
Maybe later today I'll have a chance to play stamps...

No comments:

Post a Comment