Monday, November 14, 2011

Private Class Fun

You will be hearing more about this in future newsletters but I am offering private card classes for you and your friends.  If you want to try something different from the regular workshop format, or my class times don't work for you, then the private card classes are perfect for you!  They are generally a mini stamp a stack with you and your friends.  Everyone leaves with a minimum of 4 beautiful cards and don't worry, you can earn hostess benefits too!
Here's a private Christmas card class I did recently for Cristina and her friends.  They were celebrating her birthday and thought it would be fun to make some cards together.  (Cristina is the sleep deprived new mother who is holding her card sideways!)  I think everyone had fun and they had beautiful cards to show off too!
Contact me today to book your private class!  Be one of the first to see the Occasions mini catalogue going live in January!  

No comments:

Post a Comment