Monday, November 7, 2011

Gently Falling Watercolour

Tonight's technique class is showcasing the watercolour technique. Here is a peek at one of the cards we are going to make.  I know typically people think of watercoloring as a technique done only with line image stamps but I am going to show how it can be done with solid image stamps too!
I am so proud of this card because I had a lot of fun making it and I came up with the idea myself.  I didn't copy from my vast resource of the demonstrator showcase.  Yea me.!  Whenever I come up with a card design that I didn't case from somewhere, I am always pleasantly surprised.
Everyone is welcome to come to technique class.  It's always the first Monday of the month.  Just make sure you RSVP so I have supplies for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment