Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A reindeer punch!

Just thought I'd share some pictures of what I was working on today.  The cute two step owl punch helped me create reindeer.  I am getting ready for a craft fair on Saturday.  I figured I would make some cute little eye catching treats.  I am going to put these reindeer head as a topper on the small, narrow cellophane bags and fill them with jelly beans. In case you're wondering, the antlers are from the snowflake punch. 



 The two step owl punch is so versatile.  If you don't own it, you should!  It can also become penguins!  Here's a card swap I received from my roommate Erin at Convention.

Okay, I hope you enjoyed the inspiration and you all get crafting your own little creations for Christmas.  If you need any supplies for your Christmas crafting, don't forget to contact me!  I am putting in a group order this week on Friday!  Also, you can go to my website to see all my upcoming events and to shop online.

No comments:

Post a Comment