Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Free digital downloads!

This was just announced: Stampin' Up is having a digital celebration on their mydigitalstudio.net website between Nov. 4th and 7th.
Make sure you go to this website on those days and see what free stuff you can snatch up!

I've been loving my digital projects lately.  Just last night I turned my digital scrapbook into a movie format with music on it.  It was just so cool!
Come over and play with my digital studio if you want to check it out.
I think the digital content can be used with other programs so even if you don't have digital studio, you should check out the website between Nov. 4-7 and see if you can download the free digital content anyway.  Hey!  If stampin' up is giving something for free, we should take it right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment