Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Digital Scrapbook Pages

As promised, I want to share some of my scrapbook pages from Stampin' Up! convention this past summer.  These are designer pages I purchased so pretty much all I had to do was just drop in the pictures and journal.  I made some little changes here and there but the majority of the beauty was done by those Stampin' Up! people.



I have to say, I think I might be leaning towards preferring digital scrapbooking over traditional!  Gasp! I am so behind in my traditional scrapbooking...I haven't kept up with developing my pictures but with digital I can work on it anywhere without having to lug all my paper around and I don't have to develop pictures.
I"m supposed to be going on a scrapbooking weekend in a couple of weeks so hopefully I will get caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment