Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sweet!




Sweet can describe so many things. It can describe my youngest baby going off to kindergarten


Or it can describe "the pleasure or delights found in something" such as my happiness in making this card using the new Christmas Lodge stamp set. I think the sponging around the card makes it feel more rustic and I LOVE the glitter on the roof. Dazzling diamonds and a two way glue pen are a stampers best friend. I'm not sure if you can see it but it adds some bling to the card. I used the colours always artichoke and cherry cobbler and chocolate chip on this card. At the bottom I've got cherry cobbler seam binding and an antique brad.


Or..sweet can describe these cookies made with Stampin' Up!'s soon to be released cookie stamps. It has a wooden handle with three interchangeable designs (heart, jack-o-lantern, or snowflake). I just announced this new product at my holiday showcase today and everyone got a taste of cookies that I made using the recipe included with the product instructions. Pre-order your cookie stamps today. They are only $20.95 and they are available for purchase on October 1st so I will plan to put in an order on October 1st so let me know beforehand if you want to be one of the first to enjoy this great new product.




My son and I stamped our cookies (no ink required!!) but he refused to be in the picture so here I am!


If you missed my holiday showcase class, contact me to book your own private class with your friends. It's always a time of fun, laughter and stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment