Thursday, September 15, 2011

Join the Fun!



Just wanted to share some pictures from our Team S.T.I.C meeting tonight. We had a blast! I am so glad I opened my mind to the concept of having people sign up as demonstrators with me. It is so fun! It is only in our team meetings that we can talk openly about how we LOVE our stampin' experiences.


We tried to have a tropical theme in honour of the new incentive trip being to Fiji. Wouldn't you love to go to Fiji! Well, by being a demonstrator, you could get to go for free!


Here's a gift I made for the girls who met a specific team challenge I had placed out earlier in the summer. It uses the daring adventure stamp set and the border lines stamp set and the beautiful spice cake dsp and co-ordinating fabric.



Here's a close up of the beautiful new pewter embossing in the holiday mini.






I would love to have you join the fun. All you have to do to join the fun is purchase the starter kit. This kit is $215 no tax or shipping. Check out all the info HERE Come out to my Stampin' Up! family night on September 29th to learn how being a stampin' up demonstrator is really more fun! RSVP

No comments:

Post a Comment