Friday, September 30, 2011

Join the Stampin' Up! family: Become a Demonstrator!


I had my Stampin' Up! family night last night.  I try to offer this free class every now and again to share my Stampin' Up! story with the friends I stamp with.  It also allows me to talk more fully about the demonstrator opportunity and why it may be a great choice...whether you want to be a hobby demonstrator or a business builder.  Here's the card we stamped.  Everything on this card comes as a part of the standard starter kit.  The starter kit itself is a fabulous deal.  It contains more than $400 worth of products for only $215 NO TAX OR SHIPPING.  You are able to customize this kit! Plus, when you purchase the starter kit you get loads of benefits immediately such as access to the demonstrator website full of ideas, a monthly full colour magazine, a 30% discount on your first order over $200 and the opportunity to earn free stamps and earn and income.   There are many more benefits but the list would be too long if I kept on going. 

Do you like the card?  I got the old olive and certainly celery colour combo from the colour coach (included in the standard starter kit) and I used the Best Friends Forever Stamp set I got free at convention. 

I also wanted to share these cute paper flowers that one of the Team S.T.I.C girls, Brenda shared with us at our last team meeting.  She taught us how easy it was to make these cute flowers and she had them on headbands and broaches.  Too cute!



If you want to take advantage of the starter kit and demonstrator opportunity.  Just go to my website HERE and click join now.  I would love to have you join the fun.  If you want to talk further, make sure to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment