Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fun with Friends


Oh My! The days are flying by! I am busy but happy. Here's a couple of pictures of what I've been up to. Here is my friend Linda and I posing in front of the hubby's pick up truck. We did a double date to the Keith Urban concert last week. I 'm wearing the cowboy hat I got from managers reception last year but I ended up not wearing it at the concert because I scoped out the crowd as we were driving by the ACC and not EVERYONE was wearing a cowboy hat so I decided to opt out. I knew I would be hot and sweaty from all the people and dancing that I figured I wouldn't wear it.












I know I mentioned before about the fun we had at our team S.T.I.C meeting but I'm still happy from it and just wanted to share some of the cards I got from our team swap.


This one is from Grace. Is it not awesome??!! The extra work she put into cutting out the images makes it stand out for sure!









I am happily using the spice cake designer series paper and fabric and gently falling stamp set all the time. It's so perfect for the season. I guess other team members felt the same because in our team swap we got about 3 cards using these elements. Here's one. Sadly I can't remember who on the team made it but it's gorgeous!




The sentiment is from the day of gratitude set.
Sorry I'm not posting as often as I would like but don't hesitate to contact me anytime.


No comments:

Post a Comment