Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Some cards to share



As I announced in my August Newsletter, I was doing a raffle for some glitter. One draw ticket was given to each person who made a card by Aug. 31st.



I just did the draw and the winner is: Pei Pei



Congrats! I hope you will find many creative uses for your glitter!



Here are a couple of pictures of some cards she made this month:

Isn't that an amazing card using the open sea stamp set?

Here's one using the vintage vogue stamp set.

I love how the paper piercing gives the extra detail and interest. As well, she has mixed some shimmer paint and rubbing alcohol to spray some all over shine on the card.

Thank you everyone for entering and inspiring me with your creations! Keep creating!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks Gen. My Christmas cards this year will be super sparkly. ^_^

    I really enjoyed creating the cards. The Vintage Vogue card was cased thought. I saw the layout and thought it would be perfect for that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete