Friday, August 26, 2011

An Afternoon of Framping



Here's a sneak peek of something I made using the holiday mini products. This is another card that I made at a demonstrator team meeting. This gently falling stamp set is so beautiful and is perfect for fall. The co-ordinating spice cake designer series paper is a perfect match, of course.





If you want to see more beautiful projects and make some beautiful projects, make sure you sign up to come to my Holiday Showcase: An Afternoon of Framping Class. I will jam as many demonstrations, make n takes and product highlights as I can into an afternoon.

Date: Sunday September 11, 2:00pm

Cost: $10 or free with $40 purchase

or

Free if you bring a friend new to my business


What is "framping" you ask? It's short form for stamping with friends. :-)

E-mail me now to save your spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment