Friday, July 29, 2011

sleeping, movies and chips


The title of this blog post is what I have been doing with the family since last week. I have finally recovered from the serious sleep deprivation I encountered at convention. We are all being completely lazy and the kids wake up each morning and watch tv. Then we finally get around to eating some breakfast. We might play some card games, go swimming and then come back to watch more tv. Once the kids go to bed at night, Kevin and I watch a movie and eat chips. So that's why I haven't been posting because I have nothing exciting to share.



One evening, I managed to stop eating chips long enough to play MDS (my digital studio) while watching a movie. At convention I learned some cool MDS tricks. Here is a tag with "watercolouring" This is using the first edition brush download.


If you want to learn to do this, make sure you talk to me so we can play MDS together.

Speaking of MDS, did you know there is a journal option on MDS? I created a customized journal cover for Kevin for father's day. I placed the order and the UPS man delivered this beautifully bound, lined journal with my customized cover. This was the front and the back had the same stripe design but I had a picture of the kids and a inspirational verse at the bottom.


With the new My Digital Studio Express option available with the new catalogue, owning this wonderful digital design program is more economical than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment