Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm so excited!

I'm going to Stampin' Up! convention tommorrow where I am going to learn lots of new things, see wonderful Stampin' Up! product in action and generally have a great time. I know I"m going to love it already even though I haven't left because I just did my online check in and this is what I see right after I hit the "confirm check in" button.

"CONGRATULATIONS! You have won an award. Please pick up your award at the info and awards booth"

Could it be that I won the stamp room makeover contest? I am thinking that it is quite unlikely. There are other draws and contests going on during convention and I can't keep up with them all. The only one I can remember is the $50 hotel room voucher so maybe I won that?! Anyway, I just had to share that I haven't even gotten to convention yet and I've gotten something free.
I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!

No comments:

Post a Comment