Friday, July 22, 2011

A great party.

It was a great new catalogue party yesterday. As you know, I love socializing and snacking...espcially when stampin' is involved.
Here's a couple of the projects we made. This one uses the new in colour: Wisteria Wonder. I love how the new ruffled ribbon matches so perfectly with the paper and ink.









This card uses the new hostess products: Posy Punch and the Cheerful Treat DSP. If you want to get your hands on these cute products, make sure you book a time with me to get your friends together for some stampin' fun. I will customize projects for your tastes and interest.


The ink colour is concord crush.




If there are too many beautiful things in the catalogue to order all at once, consider joining one of my Stampers Clubs or signing up as a demonstrator. Contact me anytime! genevieve.ko@sympatico.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment