Thursday, June 16, 2011

Teacher Gifts


it's that time of year when I'm making gifts for the teachers. I love that I don't have to wander around the mall wondering what to get...I know for sure that no one else is going to get these same gifts for the teachers because they are unique.


These are using the matchbox die where I've made a cover that looks like a book. I was supposed to put chocolates inside but all the chocolates got eaten (this is a story for another blog post). So, a little stamp seemed to fit the bill. This fabulous idea was CASE'd from a male demo from the U.S. (sorry, I can't remember his name but if you want the instructions, just e-mail me)

Aren't they cute!? It is using the level two hostess set apple blossom. It's the only set I own that has an apple so I had to use it for the teacher gift.



These garden stakes are made using aluminum flashing from the hardware store. I saw this idea on the demo website and just had to make them. I LOVE my Big Shot. The rule based dies can cut through anything. I embossed first using the elegant bouquet embossing folder then used the top note die to cut the shape. The butterfly is dry embossed with the perfect polka dots folder and the die used to cut the butterfly is called Beautiful Buterflies. A little rhinestone brad finishes it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment