Saturday, June 18, 2011

So blessed, so humbled

So, since announcing that it was my birthday this week, I have received so many birthday wishes . Wow! Today I went to an evening Stampin' event hosted by my upline. I ate chips and pizza and stamped cards. Pretty great huh? But on top of that I won the grand prize at the event! On top of that, what was most fabulous was that a couple of my downlines presented me with a birthday gift from some of them. I was so surprised. The gift was the petal cone die that I have been wanting ever since I saw them demo-ing it at leadership. Woohoo!! Thank you Shelley, Lyne, Bonnie, Renee, Pei Pei and Karen.


All these amazing experiences over the past few days have really touched me. I am kind of speechless regarding the outpouring of kind words, encouragement and love. I feel a bit overwhelmed and am not sure how to respond. All I can say is thank you to every one of you who enrich my life.



Can't put a post without a picture right? Here's one of the cards we made to night. It uses the bright Beyond the Garden dsp and the Happy greetings stamp set. A little bling with the glass glitter and some rhinestones...

No comments:

Post a Comment