Thursday, June 30, 2011

beautiful new things



The new catalogue is being released on July 1st. The online store and my website will be down for half of the day on July 1st as things are transitioning.

Here's a gift card holder I made using the new flirtatious dsp and the wisteria wonder cardstock. This dsp was so popular on the pre-order that Stampin' Up! already had to put the item number on hold while they re-stocked! I'm glad I managed to snag a package before they put the number on hold. I agree that it is beautiful paper.

Mark the date of my New Catalogue Open House on your calendar. Drop in between 4-8pm on July 21st. I will have all sorts of beautiful swaps from convention and make n takes using new catty products. Bring a friend and make it a girlfriend time.

RSVP required so I know how much paper to cut. Thank you! Can't wait to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment