Monday, May 2, 2011

Summer's here!



Okay, maybe the weather doesn't seem like summer but the summer mini catalogue is now live which is fun.


In case you missed my summer mini party yesterday, these are the cards we did as make and take projects.




At first I loved the Open Sea card but when I did the flower fest card, I was so happy with the bright colours that the not quite navy one looked a little dull in comparison. The cute little sentiment is from the set called "short & sweet" I eyed that set for so long and finally caved and bought it during sale-a-bration.



It's fun to do such different cards. If you didn't receive your copy of the summer mini, make sure you contact me to get your copy.







I know you've heard me say it before but one of the best things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the wonderful friendships and relationships that develop. I really believe that God uses relationships as a way for me to bless others but also I experience so much joy and blessing in return. It's amazing how it happens. I was blessed last week because someone I met through the business, invited me over for lunch. We have developed a friendship and for that I'm glad. I'm also glad that I got invited for lunch because her husband is a chef; that should give you an idea about the calibre of food I got to enjoy. I was also treated to creme brulee for dessert. Here's Mai's husband holding the fabulous dessert. (Must give credit to Mai for making the dessert)




I met Mai because she learned that Stampin' Up! cardstock is the best for making her card bases and she contacted me through my website. She makes beautiful handmade cards using special Japanese paper. You can see her beautiful artwork through her website or at the One of a Kind Craft Show. If you check out her creations, you can see that she really is an artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment