Saturday, April 2, 2011

Upcoming Classes




I have so many upcoming classes. Make sure to check regularly on my events page to see what's coming up.

I want to highlight two today.

Spring Basket Class: This is a class where you will learn to make a darling treat basket and matching card.

Date: April 19th, 7:00pm

Cost: $15 ($10 club members)

e-mail me to register




Pink Tea:

I've mentioned this fundraiser before so check out all the details here. I just wanted to share one of the make n take cards that we will be making. Talk it up at your workplace, your social networks, your gym...anywhere. Let's stamp together to make a difference!

Date: May 14th

Drop in 10-2

Cost: $35 includes strength and hope stamp set, donation to the Markham Stouffville Hospital, make n take cards and tea and pink frosted cupcakes.
Don't worry if you can't make the date. I can still give you your stamp set and cardstock with your registration fee and you can make the projects at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment