Thursday, April 28, 2011

it's a boy!

A friend from church had a baby boy a few weeks ago. I sat down today to make the card for her. I love simple. I CASE'd this right from a sample on the demonstrator forum. I've never used not quite navy, wild wasabi and marina mist together before. I like the combo!
I think I am starting to figure out how to work with wild wasabi. I really liked the colour but had no idea what to pair it with. Now with summer coming, wild wasabi is starting to seem like it belongs. The constant playing and experimenting I get to do as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is great. Honestly, if I didn't "have to" come up with new workshop samples and class ideas, I'd probably still be stamping exactly the same things as I did 4 years ago. Don't get me wrong, it's totally fine to do things the same. Same is good. Same is calm; but wow, all the new products and colours and stamp sets that I get to acquire and techniques I get to learn... it's an adventure I wouldn't trade for the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment