Friday, April 1, 2011

Bold Blossom makes me think of spring!




Today is such a lovely spring day. I took out some make n take supplies that Lyne gave me. While I designed the scrapbook pages for stamp camp, she designed the cards and it was so kind of her to give me a bag of cut paper so I could make some of the cards as well. Here's two that I made this afternoon. You'd think that after using this set so much while preparing for stamp camp, I'd be sick of it but in fact the opposite is true: this stamp set is so sweet. It's really growing on me more and more. If you change up the colour it can totally change the look of the set. Bold blossom is only $15.95 and has 4 stamps that you can use in different ways.

This card uses white staz on ink on clear acetate. Stampin' Up! sells window sheets which would be a little sturdier but the effect is the same. What a stunning and unique card. Wouldn't you love to make this card to give to a special friend?
I think the wow feature on this next card is the tearing as well as the use of the boho blossoms punch with brad to give some texture and interest. I hope you are all enjoying the arrival of spring as much as I am. It's a wonderful reason to stamp something cheerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment