Monday, March 28, 2011

So many things to share.





I've been so busy with so many good things I truly don't know if I can jam it into one post. First, hubby is back from his ten days in Nicaragua. He did have a remarkable time but it is great to have him back. I was busy on Friday night setting up for stamp camp and I came home late Friday night figuring he would already be asleep but he had invited some friends over and they were chatting and eating Congee Queen food. They looked so happy together and I know they haven't gotten together for awhile so I snapped a picture. Our first ever Stamp Camp on Saturday was great fun. I love giving out loads of prizes and I love seeing a whole room of people crafting! I was busy mingling and organizing so I forgot to take pictures! Shame on me! Here's a couple that I did take.



I'm sure some of you want to see pictures of the make n take projects and the workshop wow projects.
There are so many pictures and I know I can't post them all tonight but here's some of the scrapbook make n takes:

I have a favourite workshop wow project but I haven't taken a picture of it yet. It won't look as good in the picture I bet but I do plan on taking a picture and posting it for you later.

Everyone seemed to have a really nice time and if you missed it this time around, make sure you talk to someone who was able to attend so you can hear all about it.


Tonight I had my second ever Stampin' Up! family night. This is an evening where I share about how I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and what the journey has been like for me. People ask questions and there are snacks and make n takes, of course.

I just thought I would share one of the make n take projects. It's super simple but it can be done with supplies that you get as a part of the starter kit during sale-a-bration. The starter kit during sale-a-bration is discounted to only $182 no tax, no shipping and it includes an additional $60 bundle. What a deal!
So much more to share but I must go to bed. I will post more soon.

Don't forget, only a few days left until the last day of sale-a-bration on March 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment