Saturday, March 19, 2011

Priceless Wow


Do any of you remember when I used priceless at every class and club? Well, when I first started as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, this was my go to set for everything. Frankly, I didn't have very many sets when I started off. I dusted it off today as I am eagerly getting ready for the upcoming Stamp Camp. Today was such a happy day. The sun is shining, I got to do some stamping, I'm cooking steak and sweet potatos for dinner, and Kevin is due home tommorrow. A good day indeed.

There will be some workshop wow presentations at the stamp camp and I will be doing a little breakout session on ribbon and fabric. If this card looks like it's missing something, it's because it is. Those of you who are coming to stamp camp on Saturday will get to see the simple but "wow" factor with the ribbon. I didn't want to spoil the surprise so here is the card without the ribbon. I still wanted to show it because I thought the colour combo was interesting. (I got the combo from the colour coach) Old olive, night of navy and pretty in pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment