Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Marina Friends


Here's a card that I made earlier in the month when I received my Stampin' Success magazine (a free magazine that Stampin' Up! sends to demonstrators). I saw the picture in the magazine and then copied it. I love that bird image on the friends 24-7 set.
The cardstock is marina mist and crumb cake. The ink is early espresso for the bird, second generation marina mist for the flourish and crumb cake for the wheelbackground.
Sorry my pictures are so fuzzy. My camera ran out of batteries so I have to use my phone to take pictures. (I can't find the batteries anywhere...that's hubby's department)
I am surviving while Kevin is gone. The fuzzy pictures as well as being unable to print from my computer (printer ran out of ink) are just small inconveniences with his absence. I can tell that he is really having an extraordinary experience on the mission trip to Nicaragua so I'm very glad he went. Doesn't mean I can't wait for him to come home, though. To see what he's been up to, feel free to check his blog.

1 comment:

  1. Alkaline batteries are in my office, 3rd drawer from the bottom in the closet :) And the laser printer or ink jet? :)
    a few more days to go and I return. Missing you!

    ReplyDelete