Friday, March 18, 2011

A little contest, just for fun

Can you believe sale-a-bration is almost done? The chance to get free stamps/accessories with every $60 purchase ends after March 31st. It went by so fast this year!!! Maybe I was just too busy to really sit down and play and enjoy my sale-a-bration sets.

I decided to play today because I received an e-mail from one of my new friends I met at leadership. We have been continuing to stay in touch to give each other stampin' ideas and just to encourage one another. Lauren e-mailed a Mojo Monday sketch and shared some of the cards her customers made with the sketch. I"ve heard about this Mojo Monday thing but I've never gone to the website. Wowzeee!!! This is going to be one of my favourite blogs. Check it out at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to have a little contest with those of you who check my blog. Here's the sketch
Email me a picture of a card that you make following this sketch and you will be entered into a draw for the sale-a-bration ice cream parlour buttons. (so cute!)

(Team S.T.I.C girls, you know I care for you, but you won't be eligible for the prize. Of course still send me your creations, though!) This contest closes March 25th. I can't wait to see your creations.

Here's mine to get your mojo flowing...
I'm using the playdate dsp and the stamp set is from the sale-a-bration set: punch bunch. Okay, the contest is on! Send your creations to : genevieve.ko@sympatico.ca
p.s. (I know some of you will ask: do I have to use only current SU product? The answer is no, just use whatever you've got!)

No comments:

Post a Comment