Friday, March 11, 2011

The journey begins

I have been so busy with many things that there hasn't been time to breathe or post! The sale-a-bration workshops continue. Sale-a-bration has traditionally been a busy time of year but this year is even more so. I don't know whether because it is just natural growth of the business or a result of my enhanced enthusiasm. Maybe a bit of both!?
Here's a card that a recent hostess showed me. She had come to my sale-a-bration sneak peek event at the beginning of the year and mentioned that she wanted to make a specific project related to an organization she supports in Africa. Here's what she came up with. Isn't it great?
The paradise stamp set and inspired by nature stamp set work so well together.
Kevin left this morning for his mission down to Nicaragua. 2am he left the house. To keep tabs on what he is up to, check out his blog. I think he is going to try to maintain it if he has access to the internet.
I felt so forlorn when he left. It didn't help that he pointed out that this was like our long distance dating university days. "See you in two weeks" It brought back all those days when I would be at school but miss him so much. I really don't think we've been apart for 10 days since those university days. Groan. I am such a sap!
Anyway, thankfully, he is now in Nicaragua. They have a long drive from the capital to the area where they will be serving but I"m sure he's full of energy. Here he is with one of the pastors of our church.

I'm looking forward to a relaxing march break! (even if I am missing my husband!)

No comments:

Post a Comment