Sunday, March 6, 2011

friendly owl




I've been super busy with workshops this weekend and will be doing quite a few more over the next week. No surprise that everyone wants to take advantage of sale-a-bration before it's over! I would love to show you all the different cards I've demo'd at the workshops but now they're gone because I give my demos to the hostesses. Here's a couple of samples using the sale-a-bration products of punch bunch and the ice cream parlor paper. That owl is so funny! I've been asking guests at the workshops to name the owl since clearly he needs a name. His expression just looks like he has a personality so he needs a name. So far he's been named Joe, Oscar and Olgovy. I wonder what he'll be named this afternoon!
Punch bunch was one of the most popular sale-a-bration picks this year. Make sure you get yours with your $60 purchase before this great sale is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment