Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stampin' for me

Do you ever have the experience when you see a card and you just have to CASE it? I saw this on splitcoast and I had to copy it. Immediately. There was no reason to make this card. I just wanted to make a card. Isn't that a good reason? I had a wonderful, lovely time just stamping and colouring and cutting. I was so happy. Go ahead. Stamp for yourself. Just for fun. I give you absolute permission.
The card base is baja breeze, the matte is early espresso and the dsp is the playdate dsp.
I stamped in black staz on and coloured in with markers. I used different shades. For example on blue flower it was pacific point, then marina mist, then baja breeze and outlined in bashful blue. The leaves were old olive in the middle, outlined with pear pizzazz. Of course I couldn't resist using the co-ordinating baja breeze seam binding. I created a gathered look by pulling a thread.
The stamp set is the beautiful sweet summer, a sale-a-bration exclusive. The sentiment is from hello again. Another sale-a-bration freebie option. Want to take advantage of sale-a-bration? Go to my online store on my website and shop from the comfort of your home.

3 comments:

  1. I can see why you HAD to! Now I have to! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, what does CASE stand for, and what is splitcoast? Sorry I`m still learning ... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. CASE stands for copy and share everything.
    Splitcoaststampers is a website full of ideas. Just go to SU gallery and you can search by Stampin' Up! stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete