Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Springtime Vintage

I finally sat down today and placed a sale-a-bration order for myself. As a demonstrator, I get to order as a special order type that allows me to save some tax since these are supplies for my "business" Of course I started out with a few things, then added a few more, then before I knew it I was so close to the $200 needed for hostess benefits that I figured I may as well bump my order up. Hmmm,what to get, what to get...then I remembered that I wanted to get some additional downloads for my digital studio. I really wanted the owl punch (digital version) because I thought it would be really fun to manipulate all the little pieces and make funny owls. I'm imagining doing my family of five in little owl versions. Well, the owl punch alone didn't push me up to $200 since it was a mere $1.75 or something. I ended up getting the springtime vintage paper and some pearls and rhinestones. (digital versions). Yes, time to jazz up my digital downloads since all this time I've been pretty much using only what came with the software. Now with my new purchases and my digital sale-a-bration freebie, I'll have a lot to play with. Whenever I get something new, I play with it right away. Digital is no exception. I decided to try to make a new banner for my blog using the springtime vintage paper. Do you like it? The problem is I don't know how to stretch it out to the shape of the banner heading. Oh well. I'll turn it into a scrapbook page later.

No comments:

Post a Comment