Thursday, February 17, 2011

feeling ill


I can't believe it but I'm sick. I haven't felt this ill in a long time. You know, the kind of sick like the whole body aches and one movement is just too much. I was starting to feel a bit under the weather yesterday afternoon. I thought I would share the scrapbook page I did yesterday before my body completely crashed. I used the funky four set (free during sale-a-bration) and the playdate dsp. The sentiment on the left is from the Full of Life set. It says: LIFE is what happens when you're busy making other plans. Yeah, I had big plans to do more scrapbook pages but life got in the way and I spent today in bed instead. My hubby pointed out that the stamped flowers were not straight. I'm going to blame that on the flu. That's my story and I"m sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment