Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back to the land of the living
















I'm happy to say that I am feeling much better. I can go on with my daily routine without feeling like I"m dying. I"m very happy about that. However, I have a very croaky voice and a lingering cough. No complaints though...I"ll take that over the achy, can't move feeling anytime.

Last night we had a Team S.T.I.C meeting. We had a fun card swap and here are everyone's creations. Please take your time looking at the photos. Each card is so unique and there are so many cute embellishments. I'm so glad that Team S.T.I.C exists because I love stamping and swapping at our team meetings. I also love the relationships and conversation. Want to join in on the team fun while earning money and buying stamping supplies at a discount? Now is the time to sign up for the demonstrator starter kit so you can take advantage of the 15% sale-a-bration discount plus the $60 bonus bundle.
Becoming a demonstrator for the business, the hobby, the fun was a great decision for me and can be a great decision for you. Check out some of the benefits of being a demonstrator right HERE
The more the merrier on my team. All are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment